SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Ingenio Technologies are looking for an Accounts Assistant/ Administrator to play a crucial role in assisting with our office operations and providing financial support in the organisation.
This position requires good administrative skills, strong financial acumen, and attention to detail. You will be responsible for overseeing office processes, assisting with financial activities, and ensuring the smooth functioning of administrative and financial functions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Specific responsibilities include:
- Financial Administration: Assist with financial administration tasks, including accounts payable and receivable, expense tracking, budget monitoring, and financial reporting. Collaborate with the Head of Finance to ensure accurate and timely financial operations.
- Office Administration: Assist with the maintenance of office operations, including supplies, coordinating maintenance and repairs, and ensuring a safe and productive work environment. Develop and implement efficient office procedures and workflows. Oversee the appearance and cleanliness of the office space.
- Procurement: Assist with the procurement process, including sourcing suppliers, obtaining quotes, and ensuring timely delivery of goods and services. Collaborate with stakeholders to identify procurement needs, review purchase requests, and ensure compliance with procurement policies and procedures.
- Vendors: Maintain vendor relationships and resolve vendor-related queries.
- Administrative Support: Provide administrative support, including scheduling meetings, arranging travel, handling correspondence, and preparing reports and presentations.
- Records Management: Maintain and update records and filing systems, ensuring accurate and easy retrieval of information. Manage document archiving, retention, and disposal processes in compliance with legal and organizational requirements.
- Financial Data Input: Ensure accurate and timely input of financial data, including the creation and closure of purchase orders. Perform bank reconciliations and ensure aged payables and receivables are kept up to date.
- Relationship Management: Build and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders, including employees, management, and external partners, such as vendors and clients. Represent the organization professionally in all interactions.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams, providing support and assistance as needed. Foster a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Marketing Administration: Provide administrative support to the Marketing Manager to execute marketing initiatives and maintain brand consistency.
Desired skills and capabilities include:
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as an office administrator, finance administrator, or similar role, with a focus on financial activities. We are looking for:
- Good understanding of accounting principles and financial processes.
- Excellent organisational and time management abilities, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Experience using Xero accounting software for financial management and bookkeeping.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with attention to detail.
- Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures and best practices.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in using office software and tools, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
WHAT WE OFFER:
This role provides a full package of benefits, including:
- Westfield Health cashback
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible and remote working
- Annual worldwide travel insurance
- Long term sickness insurance
- Personal accident cover
- Team social events every year
- Free soft drinks
- Free and plentiful car parking
- 7 minutes’ walk from Falmer train station
Sound interesting? Great! Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01273 806 211.
Deadline for applications: Friday 7th July 2023