In 2024, Sussex Innovation will be bringing in an exciting improvement to our systems and facilities, designed to improve our member experience.
Following consultation with our community, we have learned that many of our clients would like to see us implement a more flexible and user-friendly approach to account management, and that some of our internal communication channels are not as effective at reaching everyone as we would like them to be.
Therefore, next week we will be launching our new Sussex Innovation Members’ Portal, powered by the leading facilities management platform Office RnD. The portal will be easy to access through this website and via a mobile app, and will offer our members in Falmer and Croydon several benefits:
- Flexibly manage room bookings and other requests at any time, without needing to make a reservation in person via the reception team.
- Gain quick and easy access to your company’s latest billing and payment information.
- Raise tickets with our facilities team and track the progress of maintenance jobs.
- Browse all of the membership benefits and discounts available through our partners in one place.
- Access our events calendar and register to attend upcoming workshops and socials.
- Ensure that you receive essential health and safety or service notifications as quickly as possible.
We have already migrated the data from our legacy systems and rolled out our first end-of-month invoices using the new platform at the end of 2023. We appreciate your patience during this transition, should you need to query any bills that you receive with the Finance team, and hope that any short-term frustrations will be made up for by the added flexibility and visibility that the system will provide.
We’re pleased to confirm that the new system will be going live from next Thursday, 29th February. As we head towards the full roll-out of the Sussex Innovation Members’ Portal we have created a short video to introduce you to the platform, presented by our Head of Finance, Linda Ndlovu.
On launch day, Thursday 29th February, we will be hosting drop-in sessions in our hubs to help everyone get their account set up and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
We also have several group training sessions across the first two weeks of March to demonstrate the platform to key members of your team in person and resolve any questions you may have. Details of how to register for the in-person training sessions have been sent via email.