SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, alongside the Marketing Assistant, this role supports the delivery of all marketing aspects, including digital marketing, design for print and digital, mobile app administration, social media, email marketing, PR and commercial development.
A day in the life of the Marketing Coordinator might involve some copy-writing for an e-shot, obtaining quotes from print partners, researching new marketing ideas for the subsequent year, choosing the right image from the image library for a social media post, designing an online strapline advert, updating the company website, and creating a guestlist for a launch event.
The Marketing team work closely alongside the Development team to ensure a joined up approach between corporate sales and marketing, and with the Box Office and Operations teams to continue the development of strategies, and to create weekly and annual analytics to be used across departments.
- Experience of working within a Marketing department of an arts related company
- Experience of working for a not-for-profit organisation
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience of integrated marketing campaigns, and working with agencies
- The Brighton & Hove arts and festival sector
- Experience of working within very small teams or organisations
POSITION NOW FILLED.