Sussex has always been recognised as a breeding ground for progressive ideas. Our University campus is home to world-leading thinkers in sustainability, science policy and international development. Brighton, a beacon of positive energy, inclusivity and tolerance, also has the UK’s first and only Green MP. In Croydon, we are based in the heart of one of the most diverse and thriving communities in the country.
We’re passionate about building on this legacy, and we want to support true game-changers who recognise that business can and must play their part in improving society.
TALK TO US IF YOU’RE COMMITTED TO ADDRESSING ANY OF THE BIGGEST CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME:
- Harnessing the power of emerging technologies to do good in the world
- Fighting the global climate emergency
- Ensuring food and water security and supply
- Protecting the health of our population through biotechnology and medicine
- Protecting the wellbeing of our communities with mental health initiatives, meaningful work and support for our creative arts and media
- Building better education systems for the future
- Ensuring that diversity and inclusion become the dominant values of this era